Our lodge offers a great atmosphere for any guest, our members are a perfect age mixture and the club believes in creating harmony within the lodge for anyone who wishes to stay.
- There are 7 generous sized rooms all with bunk beds providing 35 beds.
- The kitchen is well equipped with 2 new 5- burner stoves (gas cooktops with electric fanforced ovens), a new internal barbecue, 2 fridges, a separate freezer, microwave oven, toasters and sandwich makers.
- All cookware, utensils are provided, as well as basic pantry items such as tea, coffee, sugar, sauces, spreads etc.
- 2 very large tables cater for diners.
- The upstairs living area has a wood fire to compliment the hydronic heating system which is throughout the Lodge. Balconies wrap around this area.
- There is another living area downstairs which contains a pool table, TV and lounge seating .The Lodge also has a Drying room and a ski storage room.
- There are separate Male and Female bathrooms upstairs with other toilet facilities in the downstairs laundry – along with a washing machine and dryer.
- B.Y.O doona, linnen and towels.
Swindlers valley Ski Club is a non-profit club with all proceeds going to replenishing supplies and general upkeep of the building.